Important things to note
The Migration Manager Student Version software is the same as the currently publicly released version of Migration Manager. However it is important to note the following:
- The Student Version of Migration Manager is available and provided free of charge to any student of Griffith University, Murdoch University and Victoria University who is currently enrolled in the Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law and Practice or a recent student who is currently undertaking the Practice Ready Program with the MIA.
- We are providing the Student Version as an extra resource that you can choose to make use of if you want to. You are not obliged to use it and it is not required in order to participate in any study.
- The Student Version is provided free of charge. As a free version it includes limited Technical Support via email during business hours (AEST). We have available a detailed Installation Guide, User Manual and Blog and it is the responsibility of Students to make sure they read the available material before seeking assistance.
- The Student Version does not include any training, but training can be purchased by going to our Training Booking page.
- If you want to use the Student Version you must use your own laptop to download and install the software. We do not provide computing facilities.
- You will only be able to download the Student Version if your computer meets the Minimum System Requirements..
- The Student Version is the same as the currently available commercial version of Migration Manager but has a limit of 15 files and an expiry date of 6 months from the date of installation. After that date if you want to continue using Migration Manager you will need to purchase the full version of Migration Manager.
- The Student Version will include some basic document templates and a couple of forms so that you can practice various procedures . If you want to download more Forms you will need your own Legendcom password details.
- If you want to use the eVisa system, you will need your own ImmiAccount logon details.
- Documents, letters and questionnaires generated in the Student version may by default be marked as 'Demo'.
- The Student Version will generally not include Beta or unreleased features.
- Your use of the Student Version is subject to our standard End User Agreement.